As Jumbo as Jumbo can be! This bag was designed with the casual cyclist in mind but one that is also willing (and desiring) to get a little rowdy now and then. Don't let your gear keep you from exploring local single-track. "Rugged riding ahead? Bring it!"
The Jammer bag is a unique high volume, rackless, universal handlebar/saddle bag. This bag was designed with you in mind! This bag is perfect for city commuting/road touring/dirt bike packing or casual beach rides - load it up with the essentials and have plenty of room for more gear. This bag was designed by cyclists for cyclists! It is easy to use, fun to ride with and a treat when you need it; forget your bike is loaded down with the help of the Jammer! Lightweight, durable and water resistant!
There are two external expanding front pockets with a flap lid. The lid has a 2" strip of 3M reflective and a blinky light loop directly above. This bag was made for either front (for dirt) or rear (for road) use and will accommodate a variety of bikes, handle bars and different riding styles. The closure straps (C.W.S.) were designed to give adjustable positions for the optimal weight to tension ratio. You can load this pup up and really cinch it down to create a stiff and compact bag with minimal sway or sag when mounted appropriately. The bag has an internal structure to give form and an internal stiffener which will not bend or break. We designed this bag to open up new options on how your gear is carried, don't be afraid to get creative and try different mounting techniques!
When fully expanded the Jammer will reach up to 29 L in volume and can be rolled down to more than half of that. Yeah, 29 liters! You'll believe it when you see it.
When using this bag on the rear for road use, note that the bag mounts to the Saddle Loops. If your existing saddle does not have the Saddle Loops then please refer to our recent blog post. If you need extra hardware for mounting this bag to the rear, please do not hesitate to email us and we will be happy to send some your way :)
***Production Note*** Please be aware that these bags require a minimum of a 2 week lead time + appropriate shipping time. Be mindful that we are a small operation and these bags are Handmade in California - Baby!Installation GuideGuide Ft. Rat as Rat!
- Dry weight: 2 lbs
- Max load limit: Haven't found it yet! You rip it; we'll fix it! Please see our warranty info regarding this matter
- Dimensions: 8"- 21" Tall x 14" Wide x 6" Deep
- Volume: 29 L at max height with 2 rolls down for waterproofing.
- Minimum Front clearance required: 10" - measured from the center of the stem faceplate to top of tire
- Minimum Rear clearance required: 10" - measured from saddle rail to the top of the tire
- Internal hard liner for added stability
- Internal stiffener for added stability at handlebar/saddle mounting points 2x
- Dual Expanding Front Pockets
- Front 3M Reflective
- Blinky Light Loop
- Adjustable Mounting Techniques
- Internal Roll Top Stiffener
- Seam taped liner for a fully waterproof main pocket - oh yeah!
- YKK Buckles and hardware
- Made in the USA Nylon Webbing, Velcro and Hardware
- Front or rear mount ability depending on road conditions and pack load. We suggest a light load for rear use. The bag performs optimally for road use but can be used in the dirt if packed appropriately i.e. heavy stuff at the bottom and cinched like hell!