Seemingly the same size as the Burrito Supreme, but it's a whopping 3 whole additional inches longer in width. Those 3 inches are extremely helpful for when the days get longer. More time in the sun means the need for more food and supplies. Measuring in at 3.53L, this beast of burden will work all day, every damn day.
- Internal Dimensions: 11" x 5" (it's a cylinder remember)
- Handlebars: 48cm Velo Orange Dajia Cycleworks
- Shifting Components: Gevenalle GX (shimano dynasys)
- Seat Post (for those wondering): Gravity Dropper, linked up to the left hand Gevenalle shifter.
- Tires: Maxxis DTH, 26" x 2.3" (tubeless always)
- Strange bit attached to the steer tube in place of the head tube cap: Rokform Pro Bike Mount
- Frame bag: RRB Full MTB Wedge
For any other questions, meet me in the comments below
If you find interest in having your very own California Burrito, feel free to follow this blog post as I will update it when our stock is available for purchase.